Plugs provide you the power supply that runs the routers, televisions, computers, and other devices. However, there are some brands out there in the market that are ruling in the plugging’s manufacturing world and one name that is famous among them is Woods Wion devices. It’s a brand that creates safe-to-use plugs and Wion 50050 is one of its top products. Let’s discuss it further.
What is WION 50050 Indoor Wi-Fi Outlet?
This is a smart Wi-Fi plug that can be used with the wired and wireless devices used in our homes. You can plug your router into the outlet and attach it to the Wi-Fi network by following the directions of the installation on your phone. You can control the smart Wi-Fi outlet anywhere you are and all with the support of your phone. You can turn on/off the devices right from your phone and even track the total energy consumption of your home to the device you have plugged into the Wi-Fi outlet. It’s that simple.
Things You Can Do with the Woods WION 50050 Indoor Wi-Fi Outlet
- You can quickly control all the electrical devices from staying at any corner of the home and even when you are away from your home. Just install the app on your phone and switch on/off the microwave oven, inductions, fridges, or the festive lights.
- The Wion 50050 will allow you the freedom to program the Wi-Fi plug at least 12 times daily. This may include things like turning the plug on/off, setting the countdown, or even scheduling the device for the vacations. You will now have access to energy savings and device usage.
- You can simply use your existing router where you can plug your router without doing the setup.
- Turning a normal home into a smart home is easy when you have the assistance of this brilliant device that will control your fans, radios, lights, lamps, and more.
- You can get the smart specifications like 125Vac, 60Hz, 1000W tungsten, 15A resistive, 15A general use, 8.3A ballast, 500VA electronic ballast, and 1/2 hp.
- The number of power outlets to use is one.
- Making home automated is just a step away from the perfect home automation device 50050.
- The app can work with iOS 7 and higher and 4.0 or higher in android.
Setup Procedure of the Wion 50050 Indoor Wi-Fi Plug
- Plug the Wion indoor switch into the wall outlet. When you do this, the blue LED will start blinking.
- It’s turn to plug the controlled devices like a lamp in the Wion outlet.
- Make sure the wion switch should be turned on. Also, turn on the devices to which you are connecting the outlet.
- With the wion 50050 indoor Wi-Fi outlet, you can control two devices at once.
- Now download the app on your smartphone.
- Open your smartphone and visit the settings section of the Wi-Fi option.
- You will see a “press here to use outlet” option. Click it.
- Now the app will automatically connect with your Wi-Fi network after searching the network.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network in your home.
- Put your zip code.
- It’s time to add the device name you prefer to attach your WION switch to.
- Put the Wi-Fi router password of your network.
- Hit the “join” section.
- You will see a confirmation screen after this.
- Blue LED will now turn into the white one.
- Run the power signal shown on your app to turn it on/off.
- Now the wion 50050 indoor Wi-Fi plug setup is done.
The setup is done; however, if you choose to set it up with the help of the technical support staff, then Woods WION technical support professionals will guide you easily. See their site today and take the services now!