Wion Smart Plug from Woods gives you wireless control of home electrical appliances from anywhere you have a network connection. Simply, download the free WiON app on your mobile device to complete the Woods wion switch setup. You only need to connect your wireless router and you’re ready to plug and play. Wion smart plugs are ready to use products by simply connecting to your home Wi-Fi network.
How to connect my wion to wifi?
- Download the Wion app on your mobile phone. Open the app. once it is installed. The app will show setup screens step by step to make the woods wion switch setup process easier.
- Plug your wion to the wall outlet. Press the power button. The Wi-Fi LED will start blinking blue. This indicates that the device is in setup mode.
- Next, you will need to go to your Smartphone’s settings. Go to the ‘Wi-Fi’ Settings and find the network starting with ECO followed by several numbers. Click on this network to connect to your Wi-Fi outlet.
- Go back to Wion app and wait for a minute. A screen will appear asking to connect to your home Wi-Fi network. Select your home Wi-Fi network from the list and enter the Wi-Fi password of your router.
- Tap ‘Join’. It may take a few minutes to connect to your home Wi-Fi network. Once completed, a confirmation screen will appear and your Wion Wi-Fi outlet will be installed.
- Finally, the blinking blue LED will now be solid blue. You can now use Wion app to control your smart device.
These were some easy steps to connect Wion smart plug to your home Wi-Fi network. Once you’re done with the Wion indoor smart plug setup, you can manage your home appliances from any remote location. Use the Wion app to manage your home device.
If you need more details on how to connect my wion to wifi, you can contact our team of experts and get their help. they are available round the clock to help you with it.