wion smart wifi plug Setup | Wion outdoor wifi outlet
Looking for a device that can manage all of your electrical appliances? If yes, then you can bring home Wion outdoor wifi outlet. Wion smart plug can control your outdoor and indoor electrical devices from your smartphone. Simply control all your devices with just a touch of your finger. Complete the Wion smart wifi plug setup by downloading the user-friendly app on your mobile device. You just need to connect the device to Wion smart plug and you are good to go. All the controls are in your hands. Learn about the easy steps of Wion outdoor wifi smart box installation through this website.
What is Wion outdoor smart plug ?
You can control, regulate, and monitor with your mobile device with the Woods Wion smart wifi plug. It lets you save energy by shutting down the computer when not in use, schedule lamps, set a timer on your water heater, turn on your electrical devices before you arrive, or set fountain lights. Wion outdoor smart plug is ideal for water heaters, fountains, decoration lights, pool, pumps, HVAC units, pumps, compressors, or other heavy appliances. You don’t need any technical knowledge or electrical wiring to complete the Wion outdoor wifi login and setup. If you face any Wion smart plug set up issue, you can call us.
Wion indoor smart plug setup
The Wion indoor smart plug is plugged into a wall outlet to completely modernize your home at an affordable price. You just need to download a user-friendly app on your smartphone, connect a device to the app, and begin controlling your device from anywhere. There is no hub required, no fees required, or no monthly charges required for the Wion wifi switch setup.
Wion smart plug set up
You can make your life easier by letting the Wion smart switch to control and regulate your electrical devices. Follow these steps to complete the Wion smart wifi plug setup.
- Plug the Wion indoor or outdoor switch into the wall outlet. The blue LED next to the Wi-Fi symbol will start blinking.
- Now, plug the controlled devices for example- lamp into the Wion outlet receptacle.
- The devices that you have plugged into Wion Switch should be switched On.
- You can control two devices with Wion smart plug.
Download the Wion app
You can easily complete the Wion wireless switch setup through the woods Wion app. You just need to download the app on your mobile to complete the entire Wion wifi outdoor login process.
- Download the Woods Wion app from the App Store or Play store of your smartphone.
- Open the Wion App and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to connect devices to Wion smart plug ?
- You need to go to your smartphone’s ‘Settings’. Tap the ‘Wi-Fi’ option.
- Connect to the network starting with ‘ECO’ followed by several numbers.
- Go back to the Wion app and click on the ‘Press here to use Wion outlet’.
- The app will automatically search to connect to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Select your home Wi-Fi network.
- Enter your Zip code.
- Enter the name of the device that you are adding to the Wion switch.
- Now, enter the Wi-Fi router password.
- Tap ‘Join’
- Once completed, a confirmation screen will appear.
- The blinking blue Led will now be solid white.
- Tap the power signal on your app to turn the device On and Off.
- The Wion indoor smart plug setup is now completed.
- To add an additional device, you can repeat the steps.
Each Wion plug has two receptacles. If you want to control more than two devices, you must add Wion outlets to the Wion app.
How to select which device to control ?
If you have a multiple outlets connected to Woods Wion app, you can select which device you want to control. Follow the steps to control a device.
- Slide the desired icon to the lower left side.
- The Wion outlet name will turn from white to green.
- Now, you can select the device to manage.
How to adjust the timer of a device connected to the Wion outlet ?
You can adjust the timer to manage the device automatically.
- Click on the ‘Timer’ icon.
- Click the ‘Add’ icon.
- Now, tap on the timer function from the list.
- Select the desired minutes, hours or days from the list.
- Click ‘Accept’ to save the changes.
How to add multiple users to the Wion outdoor wifi outlet ?
- Click ‘Settings’ on the additional user smartphone.
- Press the ‘Wi-Fi’ icon.
- Link to the same router as the first smartphone.
- Now, connect to the Wion icon.
How to reset the Wion outlet ?
If you are facing issues while attempting Wion outdoor wifi smart box installations, you can reset the Wion outlet.
- Remove the Wion from the wall outlet.
- Press the ‘Reset’ button while plugging the Wion back into the wall outlet.
- Press the ‘reset’ button until the Wi-Fi signal indicator is turned off.
- Release the reset button.
- After a few seconds, you will notice that the Wi-Fi indicator LED will start blinking. It means that the Wion smart plug is ready to be connected to the Wi-Fi router.
The Wion outlet reset will remove all the configured settings. It will remove the Wion app from the Wi-Fi router and will restore the device to default settings.
If you need more info Wion wireless switch setup, you can get in touch with our team. We have an expert team that can guide you with the Wion smart wifi plug installation. To contact our team, you can perform a live chat or call us on our toll-free number.