We, at www.wionconnect.com are committed to protecting your personal information. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users. This policy explains the use and protection of any information provided by www.wionconnect.com during the use of this website. We recommend you read and agree to the policy before you use any of our services.
The Information we collect
The personal information you provide when registering with us or using our services:
- First name and last name.
- Contact details like your email address and mobile number.
- Demographic information like your preferences and interests.
We may collect non-personal information such as:
- The browser type that you’re using.
- The type of Operating system
- And, the domain name of your ISP
- Your devices’ IP address
What we do with the information we gather?
We use the collected details for the following commercial purposes:
- We may use this information to register you as a new customer.
- To provide services, such as customer support, online services, or others.
- To personalize the website in line with your needs.
- To help us improve our services.
- To keep you updated with new policies and terms.
- To provide you information such as service downtimes, or upgrades.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of administrative, technical, physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction and to help maintain data accuracy and ensure that your Personal Data is used appropriately. We offer the use of a secure server. We will only retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy and/or in case of applicable supplemental notices unless a longer retention period is required by law.